Talent Development, Director HR (closed)
Exciting Talent Development Director Role open at a high progressive company with around a century of success under their belt. This position would work in the Organizational Effectiveness and Talent Group with responsibility for a number of worldwide processes and programs. Role will report into the SVP of International Talent and Organizational Effectiveness. The Talent Development Director will partner with both corporate and manufacturing leaders mostly across the US and throughout the world. This candidate will get to travel.
• CEO, Presidents Club, and other Recognition Awards
• Global Employee Survey and Employee continuous improvements plans
• The Organizational Effectiveness Program Management Office, working closely with the VP T & OE to ensure that programs, projects and resources are managed effectively.
• Lead online Leadership Management curriculum
• Business Partner to support career pathing, creating tailored development plans, and coaching
• Masters in HR, Learning, Labor, or OD preferred
• Ability and willingness to travel internationally (Europe, Asia, South America, North America)
• Experience successfully leading complex projects
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Proven ability to persuade
• Business savvy with a proven ability to connect HR / Talent interventions with business priorities