Senior CRA (closed)
Office Based or Home based available
For a confidential consultation call Sergio Carito on 0044 (0) 207 255 6665 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leading global pharmaceutical service provider is looking for experienced Clinical Research Associates with at least 4 to 5 years of experience in monitoring to join their Clinical Development Department on a permanent basis.
You will be in charge of the monitoring activities, ensuring and assuring the quality of the data collected on site according to ICH-GCP, SOP and study protocol. You will have responsibilities of Site Management, identifying, selecting, initiating and closing-out investigational sites and acting as liaison between study site and in-house team. You will also be in charge of the Study Management, working independently and proactively to coordinate all necessary activities required to set up and monitor a study.
* University degree in a science related field or certified health care professional or equivalent experience
* Experience as CRA in clinical development phase II - IV
* In depth knowledge of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements
* Excellent Italian and English language skills (spoken and written)
* Willingness & ability to travel (approx. 50%)
* Capability to work in a team
My Client can offer a competitive salary and benefits package and will support individual as well professional development in one of the most important global companies in the Industry.
If you are interested in this new, exclusive career opportunity, please email your application to email@example.com or call Sergio Carito on +44 207 255 6665.