PeopleSoft HRMS Developer (closed)
Blue Wave has TWO openings for experienced PeopleSoft HRMS Developers on a full-time basis.
- Performing requirements analysis, technical design, development, testing, deployment, and support of new software modules and the enhancement of existing ones.
- Leading project teams of their peers in the requirements analysis, technical design and development new software modules and the enhancement of existing ones.
- Managing and supporting Release schedules
- Providing 24/7 production support and support ongoing release schedules.
- Contributing equally to the design and development of core architectural components, the development of PeopleSoft modules and the definition of back end database needs.
- Must have strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work closely with business owners to clarify project scope and specifications, including providing and evaluating alternative options where appropriate.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to independently translate business requirements analysis into technical design specifications and development.
- Experience with full software lifecycle (requirements, analysis, design, construction and testing)
- Strong performance tuning skills
- PeopleSoft HRMS Required, versions 9+ desired
- Good working knowledge of the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture, PeopleTools 8.51+; Weblogic and Tuxedo
- 5-8 years of programming experience with PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, Business Interlinks, Webservices, XML Publisher and SQR.
- 5-8 years experience SQL on any database (ORACLE, MSSQL)
- Development platforms: Windows, Unix, Linux and VMWare.
NO third party candidates please. Must be local and eligible to work full time on a W2 basis. Interested candidates please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org