Project Coordinator (closed)
#8336 Project Management-Project Coordinator I
Owings Mills, Maryland.
* 1-3 years of project management experience
* Demonstrated understanding of WBS, critical path, dependencies and milestones
- Experience in scheduling using Microsoft Project (required) and/or Clarity
- Microsoft Office, Visio
- Experience with tracking project budgets, forecasting and accruals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proactive involvement in the management of projects
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management principles and practices
- Excellent understanding of general business practices and process design
*Works with internal and/or external parties to organize components of a major project.
* Duties include coordination of schedules and activities, tracking progress, and reporting results. This position requires excellent communication skills and knowledge of project management software.
* Will support all dimensions of project administrative activities and ensure project success for multiple projects under a program as well as the overall program. This will include: Establishing and maintaining project performance metrics and measures; Coordinating the documentation of the project management process; Maintaining the project library housed in SharePoint; Perform budget tracking as needed;
Coordinate and track project communications; Maintain the resource allocation of project schedule while working with a project scheduler; Document and track status meeting minutes and activities; Document and track lessons learned; Document and track issues, risks and dependencies; Support executive level reporting.
* Assist with business and technical requirements by helping to develop requirements traceability matrices and conference room pilots
* Facilitate and refine critical processes related to project and program management as well as the software development life cycle (SDLC).
Thanks and Regards,
Prabakaran Louisraj (Karan)
(732) 582 8341