SAP HR ABAP Lead Consultant (closed)
SAP HR ABAP Tech Lead
Strong technical team lead in the area of SAP HR ABAP with skills in designing, delivering and controlling the technical development work in the area of Finance & HCM.
Candidate is expected to lead a team of 4 to 5 ABAP senior technical developers leading, mentoring the team and managing delivery of objects assigned to the team within the agreed time frame. The role requires strong technical, estimation and people skills.
Required Job Skills:
- ABAP Technical Lead with 9+ years experience in ABAP with at least 3 Full Life Cycle Implementations.
- · Should have been in the role of a Team Lead / Tech Lead in the last 2 years with strong leadership skills.
- · Should have experience with the client gathering requirements creating efficient designs, offering alternate paths and providing insights into best practices.
- · Should have experience in Webdynpro, ESS & MSS.
- · Should have experience in designing interfaces to third party applications such as Credit Card.
- Good experience in developing SAP Interactive Forms.
- · Should have team leading skills leading at least a team of 4 people
- · Sound knowledge of ABAP FI & HR.
- · Experience with the SAP versions 4.6 C, 4.7, ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0
- · Extensive experience in Data Dictionary, Function Modules, ALV, SAP Script, Smartforms, Workflow, ALE/EDI/IDoc (Integration), Enhancement Framework, User Exits, BADIs, BAPI's, Transactions, SAP Queries, Object Oriented programming and Dialog programming
- · Should have worked in performance tuning assignments, re designing / re architecting existing objects to achieve performance goals.
- · Excellent ability to design, estimate work and forecast plans for delivery
- · Leading delivery management and status reporting of the objects / work that are assigned to the team.
The five most important attributes for success in this job are:
- Strong technical knowledge in the area of FI & HR ABAP.
- Strong design skills with 2 years of hands on experience in independently designing objects.
- Good exposure to Onsite offshore delivery model
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent client management skills.