Manager, Webtrition (closed)
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.4 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Position: Manager, Webtrition
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
- We are currently seeking a Manager, Webtrition for our head office in Mississauga, ON.
- This person will be responsible for managing all aspects of transitioning from the current SMART platform to the US WEBTRITION platform.
- This person is as knowledgeable as a Super User in application functionality and understands the data aspect and duties of data administers.
- This role is the point person for all aspects of deployment and support and will serve as the Canadian representative in joint Webtrition reviews of new and prioritized features for the application.
- This role will be a 2 to 3 year project.
- Lead the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and integrity of the Webtrition product ensuring consistency with CGC strategy, commitments and goals.
- Assists sector leaders in understanding what Webtrition is, what it can do for the sector and how the sector can best utilize the application.
- Maintains the product vision and acts as the product advocate internally within Canada.
- Manage and maintain the CGC recipe sets in concurrence with sector, culinary and Business Excellence resources.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver the product on time and in budget.
- Tracking progress against timelines, tracking results, and communicating status to executive management.
- Travel 30 to 40% (US and Canada)
Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications.)
- Strong knowledge of nutrition, culinary, and information technology.
- Software product management experience.
- Experience managing large scale projects with tight timelines (multiple units and critical dates).
- Strong knowledge of Back of House operations (cost of goods, labour etc...)
- Technology savvy
- Knowledge of CGC business processes.
- Superior organizational skills and results driven.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to handle multiple styles of communications and levels of management.
- Proven ability to lead, influence, manage and build strong relationships.
- Strong creativity skills
To apply click, http://bit.ly/HaKiHZ
For other great opportunities with Compass Canada, visit careers.compass-canada.com.
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group!
Look for us on Facebook and LinkedIn! Follow us on http://twitter.com/CompassCANJobs
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly