Forklift Operator (closed)
Our client in London, ON is currently seeking a full-time Forklift Operator on an evaluation hire basis (temp to perm).
The ideal candidate would have a stable past experience of forklift operating with a sit down, counterbalance lift truck and have past experience with shipping and receiving. Also would be production oriented, safety and quality conscious and a creative problem solver. Must have a good work ethic, pleasant work attitude and are able to take direction. Drive and enthusiasm to succeed can play a vital role in gaining permanent employment.
Positions Available 1
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Forklift Operating with a sit down; counterbalance lift truck
- Unloading and loading product
- Manually lifting products as needed
- Reading/scanning bar codes
- Work within a warehouse setting
- Follow all safety guidelines
- Other duties as required
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- 1st Opening: Days, Monday to Friday
- 2nd Opening: Days and Afternoons, must be flexible for both
- Grade 12 Highschool Diploma/ GED
- 3-5 years experience in forklift operating
- Must have experience with shipping and receiving in a warehouse
- Must have Lift Truck Certification that is up to date
- Must have excellent manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Positive attitude, optimistic, adaptable and a team player
- Steel-toed safety boots will be a requirement
- Must be bondable and authorized to work in Canada
Transportation Reliable transportation is an asset
Compensation $12-13/hour; depending upon experience, paid weekly!
Please note: If you are currently working in a position and would like to apply; along with your resume please submit the reason why you are currently looking for work elsewhere.
Online Pre-Interview Application to have the chance to be hired faster!
(Should only take a couple minutes to complete)
Make sure to check your junk mail over the next couple days because we will be emailing you the verdict of your application!