A global leader in business intelligence technology, MicroStrategy provides integrated reporting, analysis, and monitoring software that enables companies to analyze the data stored across their enterprise to make better business decisions. MicroStrategy’s business intelligence platform delivers actionable information to business users via e-mail, web, and mobile devices, including the iPhone, iPad, and BlackBerry. Companies choose MicroStrategy for its ease-of-use, sophisticated analytics, and superior data and user scalability.
Our mission is to empower every business user to make more informed decisions by providing timely, relevant, and accurate answers to their business questions. To achieve this mission, we endeavor to build the best business intelligence software in the world — a single, integrated platform supporting all styles of business intelligence through the easiest-to-use interface and delivery channel possible. We provide superior analytical performance to every business user in the format that suits them best — from high-level dashboards, to custom reports, to advanced analysis. We meticulously engineer our software to guarantee its reliability, scalability, security, and ease of administration for organizations of all sizes.
Location: San Francisco, US
Basic Function: Sell MicroStrategy Business Intelligence software products and services to new and existing clients
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Sell MicroStrategy Business Intelligence software products and services to new and existing clients
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities
- Present business solutions at the executive level
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Work with sales consultants to discover, identify and meet customer requirements
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting.
- Provide project management to ensure the success of the potential or current clients
- At least 5 years professional selling experience in technology sales
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Successful experience at new account development or large account management
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- High levels of social perceptiveness and customer service
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- General knowledge of RDBMS, OLAP, client/server, and Web/Internet technologies
MicroStrategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer