As a Specialist/Architect you will work as part of a highly skilled team of professionals who are responsible for
architecture, designing and developing of cost effective and sustainable solutions for Identity, Security and
Access Management business of Novell. Strong organizational skills, technical expertise and attention to detail
are key in this role.
As the Specialist /Architect you have high-level responsibility for the design, development and deployment of
Identity and Access Management solutions to customers to address their business needs. You will assume a
leadership role on technical aspects and handle the most complex technical challenges. You will also work with
management and cross-functional peers across Geos on long-range projects requiring creative solutions. The
areas of focus of the Specialist/Architect are:
• Translate business requirements using complex methods/models to determine appropriate system
• Ability to understand the underlying motivations behind requirements/use cases so that the architectural
decisions they make can address the underlying motivations.
• Work within a cross-functional team to provide technical expertise in the design and planning of system
• Experience and ability in mentoring the more junior members of the team in programming and design.
• Have a broad understanding of the latest technologies out there, be able to learn about them
independently, understand how they work (both externally and internally). Research, identify, test, certify,
and select technology required for solution delivery.
• Maximize the performance, uptime, and supportability, of Identity, Security and Access Manager
• Establish and implement technology migration strategies for applications or architectures.
• Should possess an innovative spirit and be able to be a sounding board for others on the team, providing
guidance/insight to generate and support good ideas and be able to identify ideas that aren't technically
sound or useful.
Proven past experience in:
• Core Java (OO, Multi-threading, and profiling), J2EE
• Expertise in Hibernate & SQL. Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle or other databases a plus
• Hands on experience in all or some of the technologies such as Tomcat, Web Services, JAX-RS, JMS,
RMI, EJB, Apache, JAAS
• In-depth technical experience in IT infrastructure area, expertise in designing and developing reusable
components, building scalable and high performance java applications
• Understanding of management and operational challenges involved in managing complex systems
• Exposure to real time performance profiling and tuning (java code, threading, I/O, memory)
• Excellent communication skills and ability to learn, communicate, work flexibly with developers both local
and remote, and problem solving both independently and with a team is essential.
• Monitoring and overseeing the technical execution of project activities and overall responsibilities for ontime
delivery and results.
• Interfacing with internal customers to gather project requirements and performing due diligence as
• Providing technical guidance for trouble shooting and issue resolution when needed.
Education & Experience:
- Looking for 6-12 years experienced candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
To apply, Please send profiles to Kanika@pylonmc.com