Head of Compliance, Corporate Banking (closed)
Head of Compliance, Corporate Banking
- Global Bank, Corporate Banking Division
- Excellent opportunity to lead a team
- Excellent Remuneration Package
Our client, a global Corporate Bank which is one of the world’s largest financial institutions is presently seeking a compliance professional to lead their growing and thriving Singapore compliance team; the role is based in Singapore and covering the local market.
- Periodic monitoring and ongoing oversight of the observation of laws, regulations and rules in Singapore, and management of the local Singapore team.
- Proposal and timely reporting to senior management of the Local Branch and Regional Office concerning the changes in laws, regulations and rules.
- Proper and timely reports about the status of the implementation of compliance with laws, regulations and rules to senior management.
- Taking proper and timely action against any violation of laws, regulations or rules in accordance with internal procedures.
- Dissemination of compliance materials, information, knowledge, awareness and training for staff in charge.
- Editing and updating the Compliance Manual and Compliance Checklist.
- Gathering information concerning laws and regulations in Singapore and the region for the reporting line.
- Administration of Compliance Committee Meeting.
- Any other assignments from time to time requested by Management of Local or Regional Branches.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience, preferably with strong financial industry knowledge/background coupled with compliance or audit or legal or risk management course of work.
- Experience in interfacing and communication with all level of staff across all areas of the Bank.
- Experience in dealing with regulators and solid understanding of the Banking Act and interacting with MAS.
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to email@example.com quoting reference NG/38832/JL.