Infrastructure Segment Solution Architect (closed)
Our client is a leading technology company specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. They are looking for technical person with strong market sense to join their team.
- Work with segment sales team to understand customer needs and work with expertise to develop and promote segment solution.
- To understand clearly the situation of the segment (specialties, customer needs, our offer, gaps, competition…)
- Propose and push the developing plan of solution competency for this segment
- Animate team to integrate technical offer from different BUs and external
- Lead technical prescription to support solution business for this segment
- Understand the needs of customers and provide technical solution and convince them
- Looking for right supplier to complete the solution
- Collect information of competitors and make analysis
- Preferably bachelor degree or above in Electric & Automation
- Sales/pre-sales experience is definitely advantage
- Segment know-how of Energy/Infrastructure/Building/Data center segment
- Know well segment applications and overall process
- Know well segment customer specialties and their needs
- Know well segment competition situation and market
- Innovative Solution Driver
- Total solution integration and value proposition with differentiation
- Energy Efficiency integration
- Technical knowledge
- Understand well the power distribution system and metering system
- Relevant knowledge of segment, for example, Architecture, construction for Mining segment
Interested Parties please contact Synthia Ho, Researcher, ConnectedGroup at +852 3972 6507 or email@example.com for an initial conversation
ConnectedGroup is a leading executive recruiter in the IT field and we have a strong track record of attracting global talent for organisations in Banking/Financial Services, Commerce and Advanced Technology. We are always interested in speaking with individuals who are looking to appoint, who are looking for opportunities and those who are interested in our capabilities across the world's fastest growing economies.