Business Development Manager - Electronic Components / Auto Parts (closed)
Our Client is a well-established manufacturing group listed in Hong Kong and Singapore with over 10 business operations around the world.
It principally engages in research & development, manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products including electronics and acoustics products, and automotive wire harness.
Due to strategic business expansion, it is looking for high caliber candidate to join their business.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to maximize business opportunities, market penetration and expand the market share in different market segments
- Responsible for the overall business development of electronics products
- Collaborate with senior management, manufacturing operations to ensure an effective alignment and implementation of strategic business plans
- Keep abreast of market trend, survey and competitors’ offerings to enhance business capability
- Provide feedback on product acceptance in the market, competitive intelligence and other market data to the top management and production plants
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- At least 5-8 years of sales and marketing experience in China and Asia Pacific preferably in electronic components or auto parts industries with 3 years at managerial level
- Strong business acumen, marketing sense and customer relationship
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Frequent travel to PRC
To apply, please send your CV in word document to email@example.com.