Test/Instrumentation Engineer (closed)
50K to 65K compensation
A privately held financially stable manufacturing company in the aerospace industry looking for:
- BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 3 to 5 years experience with various instrumentation and test set up such as piezoelectric vibration shakers, electrodynamic, signal analysis, control systems, strain gauging and laser vibrometry.
- Experience with vibration, high cycle fatigue, modal testing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of testing and standards.
- Conducting mechanical testing including vibration and fatigue tests.
- Support of instrumentation, electrical and electronic maintenance and operational needs of company
- Write testing instructions and procedures.
MUST BE US CITIZEN
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE