Help Desk Support Tech (closed)
Entry Level Help Desk Support Tech
Location: Tucson, AZ
The Help Desk Support Tech will act as the first level support for technology-related issues and will hold responsibilities for coordinating, prioritizing, resolving and escalating service requests as necessary. The Help Desk Support Tech will be required to provide support and address request for technical assistance by remote users across the US. This individual will be trained to installation and ongoing maintenance of software applications under the Microsoft Windows operating environment and basic installation and troubleshooting of computer software and hardware issues as they relate to day-to-day operations of the organization.
Additional Responsibilities will include maintenance and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows network configurations and connectivity protocols, including Virtual Private Network environments and peripheral hardware. This position will report to the Director of IT.
- oral and written communication skills
- learning skills
- customer service orientation
- problem analysis
- planning and organizing
- attention to detail
- stress tolerance
- 0-3 years of experience
- 2 year degree in Information Technology or MIS or equivalent experience
- working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- related experience and training
- Some knowledge of Windows Server 2008, Window 7, Office 2010, Exchange 2010, Active Domain, SQL Server 2008
- Some hardware knowledge of Servers, Copies, Desktops, Laptops, Printers, PDA’s, etc.