Account Executive (closed)
Greenlight Financial Services is one of the fastest-growing, direct-to-consumer mortgage lenders in the country. There is a reason we are still in business after 10 years and have succeeded when so many lenders have failed. In the midst of the turmoil with the financial markets, we owe our amazing success to a sound business model based on three fundamental principles:
Purpose of Account Executive:
To develop existing, and cultivate new origination sources for one or more mortgage products. Builds and maintain relationships with mortgage brokers, and bankers in their assigned territory; providing a continuous flow of mortgage applications and full packages in order to produce funded loans and increase revenue.
- Markets and promotes Greenlight’s loan products to include, but not limited to, FNMA / FHLMC, FHA and any other loan products to their business community including mortgage brokers, bankers generating new accounts and servicing existing accounts.
- Services brokers to ensure needs were met and to resolve problems to a mutual satisfaction, interacting with management as needed.
- Understands product manuals and all company loan programs and their requirements.
- Keeps up-to-date on federal, state, and local laws, and regulations as they pertain to the mortgage lending industry.
- Collects and analyzes financial documentation from the broker or banker and assists in structuring the loans. Recommends the appropriate loan program based on the borrowers needs and financial circumstances including credit history, assets, debts, investments, and amount of the loan.
- Matches the borrowers needs to the appropriate investor program requirements. Advises the broker of the advantages and disadvantages of each program.
- Manages the locking of loans and all calls regarding interest rates with secondary marketing.
- Interacts daily with support staff to review details and status of loan activity and in turn relays status to all parties (i.e. borrower, broker).
- Manages their Pipeline Report to ensure accuracy, check interest rates, lock expirations, closing dates, loan amounts and status.
- Accepts the responsibility for any and all follow up items that are needed for loan funding; responds immediately to any request from shipping, underwriting, etc., as needed.
- Reviews and corrects closed loans and commission reports for accuracy and remits as directed, in a timely manner.
- Completes pre-quals in the field to assist in clearing stips (conditions) with broker, bankers, and retail branches.
- Becomes interactive within the mortgage industry and broker community; i.e. broker associations, trade shows, seminars, etc.
- High school graduate or equivalent training.
- Two to five years experience in the mortgage industry with working knowledge of products and pricing.
- Experience in sales origination from quality Wholesale loan brokers.
- Established broker relationships.
- Working knowledge of the loan programs, standard underwriting guidelines, processing and QC requirements.
Apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com!!