We are relatively new chain that focuses on providing our guests with high quality food. Our menu, made entirely from scratch and incorporating seasonal flavors, has become a hit in every city we have moved into. We also offer an award winning wine-list to pair with our outstanding food. Since we’ve opened our doors, we’ve routinely won awards for our menu and wine all across the region.
We have a hot opportunity for an Executive Chef in the North Wales/Montgomeryville area for our NEW STORE OPENING!. This person should be passionate about the food they create and have a strong attention to detail.
- 3+ years of Upscale Casual Dining EXECUTIVE CHEF experience
- High Volume Background; must have Executive Chef experience in restaurants doing more than $4 million in volume per year
- A stable work history (no more than two jobs in the previous five years)
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality and hygiene
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing Back of the House hourly employees and Chefs
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
If you would like to be considered for this position immediately, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the Power of Gecko Hospitality…… more choices™