Project Manager - Healthcare Product Marketing (closed)
An immediate opportunity exists for a candidate with solid experience leading successful product and plan development projects within the Healthcare industry, to join our team. Due to an unprecedented period of growth, we have a long-term CONTRACT position opportunity in the SACRAMENTO, CA area for a PROJECT MANAGER – HEALTHCARE PRODUCT MARKETING.
The selected resource will work with internal teams to complete the following:
- Coordinate across lines of business all communications and change management activities.
- Coordinates with implementation the transition of all project initiatives to the other departments on progress and status.
- Work to ensure accuracy and maintenance of project communications and marketing material and other project information.
- Provide analytical and tactical support in the development of project plans.
- Interface with internal and external parties in the development of communications materials
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Marketing, General Business or related field
- Minimum 6-8 years leading formal projects; minimum 3 years experience working within the Healthcare industry specializing in plan/product development and/or marketing
- Proven experience writing and editing marketing material, including presentations, collateral, timelines, and other documents in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, and Visio.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge at applying standard project management methodologies
- PMP certification strongly desired
- Proven experience developing a positive working relationship with peers and management and working with diverse business and technical user groups
- Demonstrated hands-on experience managing MS Project scheduling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical skills
Candidates must be detail oriented and possess the ability to problem solve and work within a teamwork environment. Must show a commitment to excellence and posses strong communication skills. ALL candidates MUST be available to interview and work on-site in the SACRAMENTO, CA area NO EXCEPTIONS. Relocation is available for qualified candidates. Telecommuting is NOT available.
Please submit resumes in response to this JOB TITLE for IMMEDIATE consideration.
EXPERIS IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.