Engineering Manager (closed)
Inviting Professional Engineers to contact me about an Engineering Manager for a heavy equipment manufacturer in the greater London area. This is a permanent role with a salary range $75-90K with a comprehensive benefits package. Please submit your resume or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com with salary expectations.
- Lead the engineering and product development group to engineer high quality products and services, track projects to maintain OTD schedules and cost budgets
- Provide day to day strong leadership that includes managing projects, and mentoring and developing the engineering and technical team
- Represent the company to customers by providing support to marketing; represent the company to the supplies
- Participate in the process of creating new products and markets: someone who can oversee quotation process, manage the product design and ensure the manufacturability of the product; oversee all bills of material
- Manage engineering schedules to ensure products are on time, within budget and to ISO quality standard
- Foster a climate for improved processes and quality
- Degree in Engineering with Professional Engineer designation
- Five to Seven years experience leading an Engineering team within a small to medium sized plant
- Experience with the design, engineering and manufacturing of heavy / mobile equipment and components
- Capability of reading drawings
- Computer skills (MS Office); knowledge of engineering software: Solidworks, AutoCad
- Demonstrate sound Project Management abilities
NEW APPLICANTS ONLY; if you are a current Allen Professional Search candidate, please contact your Allen consultant about this opportunity directly
Allen Professional Search would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.