Adaptive Solutions Group (ASG) is looking for several Data Analysts and Compliance Anaylsts for FULL TIME positions in KC. There is a ton of growth opportunity, awesome benefits, 401K and Pension Plan, continuing education and certificate reimbursement, etc! Please send resumes to email@example.com for details asap - INTERVIEWING NOW!!!!!!!
The Data Analyst Specialist collects, loads, analyzes, and trends data; develops reports and presentations; researches data anomalies and findings, data sources, and technologies; and presents results and findings. It will be a mix of Statistical/Analytical, Research/Reporting and Business Intelligence tools - awesome opportunity!!!!
- Utilizes a variety of tools to collect and load data in a data warehouse.
- Utilizes a variety of data analysis tools to match and analyze large data sets from multiple sources, potentially including Sequel Server Management Tools, Business Objects, TOAD, Excel, Access, etc.
- Identifies logic and matching rules that can be used in helping to identify potential improper payments, including potential fraud.
- Creates and presents graphically appealing presentations and reports.
- Utilizes a variety of public and private sources to further research and investigate potential improper payments, including potential fraud.
- Documents repeatable processes and identifies opportunities to streamline and automate these processes. Helps to document these business requirements to help with future automation.
- Possesses an aptitude to work collaboratively and effectively with Information Technology (IT) staff, including, but not limited to Data Analysts and Business Analysts.
- Ensures accurate analysis is complete and quality checks and validates queries and reports created by others.
- Researches potential data sources, technologies, and market/industry best practices that may help to identify potential improper payments; collects and analyzes data or information; draws appropriate conclusions; presents results in written reports or through oral presentations using visual aids.
- Monitors status, identifies trends, and prepares reports on quality measures, performance metrics, or other DAS goals and objectives.
- Strictly adheres to all company data classification requirements, including treatment and protection of Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data. Includes coaching and guiding others in the proper handling of sensitive data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.