Formulations Business Development Manager
Berkley Pharma & Life Sciences are currently seeking a Formulations Business Development Manager for our client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
- · Realise sales and PBT Targets, develop Health Parameters of the business e.g. Customer Base, number of RFPs and RFP Win rate, Accounts receivables, etc.
- · CPS Business strategy, legal and regulatory environment
- · With the objective of Delivering Sales & PBT Targets and business health parameters in line with CPS Formulations Business Plan for the Financial Year with business visibility for at least next three years.
- · Based on Previous year's performance, scanning of prospect customers (Market Opportunity), prepare a customer wise sales budget; Provide Pricing Guideline in line with competition and profitability guidelines; Negotiate Contracts; Realize sales targets; Participate in quarterly review meetings, review plans, plan corrective actions/ new initiatives; Prepare monthly BD report covering aspects like current performance, present contacts, customers in pipeline etc. In order to meet Sales / PBT targets
- · Scanning the market for opportunity mapping; With the help of GBSA / Tech Support Prepare data base of prospects; Proactively meet and show case CPS formulations capabilities; Track competitors closely In order to acquire and develop new customers
- · Analyse customer portfolio with respect to the Formulations Business, perform competitor profiling & landscaping and understand future scenarios in order to provide strategic support to whole CPS business development team
- · Generate RFPs from Existing / New customers; Forward the same to GBSA; Facilitate initial understanding of the scope as required; Facilitate customer interactions as required; Receive the quotation prepared by the GBSA; Review and give suggestions on aspects like pricing etc; Send the quotation to the customer; Actively participate along with Development & delivery Teams for negotiations with the customers In order to Generate and win RFPs in line with the plan
- · Analyse & work out the capacity & capability requirement on account of advances & developments within the domain of CPS Formulations in order to provide inputs on capacity & capability planning within the Formulations Domain
- · Post Graduate in Pharmacy . MBA in Marketing
- · 8-12 years in pharmaceutical industry
- · Should comprehend Services Industry Requirements
- · Should have good understanding of Formulations Business
- · Good understanding of Formulations Technology and Business, Customer / Market Knowledge
- · High Performance Orientation, Business Acumen, Interpersonal Skills, Strong communication & Presentations Skills, Excellent customer Orientation
Berkley Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment consultancy which recruits pharmaceutical, clinical and medical device professionals throughout Ireland, UK, Europe and Australia
For more information go to http://www.berkley-group.com
To apply: If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Farzaana Khan on +44 (0) 20 7367 4424 or send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org