Technical Recruiter (closed)
Performs a contract staffing function for the Recruiting team.
Duties may include:
- Sourcing and interviewing applicants
- Maintaining candidate information in our applicant tracking system
- Planning needs assessments for ongoing requisition loads
- Working closely with hiring managers from various locations across the capital area and supports various business units
Will be working in an environment that requires knowledge of cleared candidates and the necessary paperwork flow that is a requirement of the hiring process.
- Min 6 years with Bachelors Degree or equivalent professional work experience.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting and be familiar with using multiple Internet databases, an applicant tracking system and the ability to network within the government contracting sector to develop candidate flow.