Oracle HRIS and/or Oracle Benefits Technical BSA (closed)
Oracle HRIS/Oracel Benefits Technical BSA
Duties & Responsibilities
· Identify and analyze business requirements and processes
· Recommend and implement technical solutions for addressing business requirements and process reengineering
· Evaluate and customize package applications per business requirements and best practice recommendations
· Manage all application activities related to system upgrades and migrations
· Provide as needed production support to DreamWorks Animation business users
· Develop relevant documentation including project plans, functional and technical specifications, test plans, and user training materials
· Adhere to all programming standards as defined in the IT System Development Life Cycle
· Conduct meetings and presentations with the end users and internal IT departments
· 5+ years hands on experience with Oracle RDBMS
· Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of Oracle Human Resources 11i
· Detailed knowledge of the schema of the HR, and Time and Labor applications
· In-depth knowledge of core pieces of Oracle Applications and familiarity with various Human Resources components, e.g., Basic Benefits, Date-Tracking, HRIS Elements, Performance Manager
· Strong proficiency with programming in PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Reports, Oracle Workflow, OA Framework
· Proficiency with database triggers, stored procedures and Linux
· Knowledge of Oracle Forms, open interfaces, EDI, XML, PGP, FTP, and UNIX shell scripting, Oracle Discoverer,
· Strong business and systems analysis, solution design of complex systems and processes and software integration
· Strong analytical skills. Ability to deal with unique problems from different perspectives and from different levels of abstraction
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to establish effective, ongoing relationships with clients, staff and management.
· Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a minimum of direction.
· Supports and adheres to IT the System Development Life Cycle.
· Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
· Bachelor's degree preferably in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience, which should be related to the applications supported.
Local candidates apply only.
Prosum is an EOE.