Director of Laboratory Services (closed)
Seeking a sales/operations manager to head up this growing practice for a services provider for healthcare industry. National search - will work remotely. Help hospitals be proactive in the market with competitors. Work closely within the community to bring in more business to the hospital. Assist in teaching clients how to increase margins.
- Oversee the day to day operations of this consulting division.
- Must be a hands-on manager to oversee up to 10 direct reports in sales and training.
- Oversee operations and information technology to achieve company goals.
- IT savvy.
- Previous director or VP level industry experience a must.
- Deliver better results than the hospital could achieve on their own
- Maintain base business by developing a relationship as a trusted advisor
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell / up-sell other services
- Provide outreach related consulting (strategy development, business planning, market assessments)
- Possible opportunity to serve as part of the sales team to close new outsourced management contracts
If you are a self-directed, strong execution, outcome-focused, innovative, internal change agent we want you for this diverse management consultative operations / sales opening. Entrepreneur attitude is a must have. Ability to roll up sleeves and be an intricate part of growing this company. Mentoring personality with impeccable references. Will work from home office. Travel 100% of the time to clients locations. Reports directly to the CEO
WORK REMOTELY - NATIONAL SEARCH
Base to $150K + bonus and great benefits.