Citi - BP&A - Sr. Business Analyst/Financial Analyst
Responsible for compiling operational metrics and reporting for Citi's Global Consumer Group Technology organization. Position responsibilities include coordination with various business and functional units to complete reporting packages for senior management, collecting data from various groups and analyzing the data for performance consistency and identifying gaps in the underlying operational performance. This includes comparing the financial performance in relation to the operational volumes and metrics.
Job duties include:
- Preparing multiple monthly reporting decks and variance analysis packages
- Collection and analysis of opportunities and risks
- Project cost analysis
- Special Projects
- Process re-engineering/implementation
- MIS and Financial Reporting
- Effective communication of monthly reporting timelines to team members and stakeholders
- Management of relationships with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Analysis to dimension and document business implications
- 5+ years of analytical experience as a Business Analyst/Financial Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Experience in financial reporting and budgeting.
- Experience in financial analysis
- Ability to communicate with Senior Leaders
- Ability to work independently in a complex environment
- History of success working in a team environment.
- Well developed communication skills, both oral and written (includes presentation development)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- MS Office Word and Power Point)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel
- Cognos TM1, Business Objects a plus
Apply online at www.careers.citigroup.com or click here to see all our BP&A Opportunities: http://citi.us/KFUDLT