Online Marketing Manager (closed)
We are currently seeking a talented, proven Online Marketing Manager who can have an immediate and visible impact on a ~$250 MM+ division of the company. In this role you will be responsible for leveraging paid and unpaid online marketing vehicles to drive traffic to company’s sites and for continually testing, refining, analyzing and optimizing marketing efforts and user behavior to drive buyer growth and interaction. Candidates must be energetic, smart, self-starters who thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Manage, enhance and optimize paid search advertising (including comparison shopping engines).
- Optimize site structure, link strategy and content to maximize qualified organic traffic.
- Leverage all non-search online advertising vehicles (i.e. third-party e-mail, banner advertising, affiliate networks) to drive site traffic at proper ROI.
- Continually optimize all traffic driving efforts to minimize acquisition costs and maximize efficiency.
- Design and conduct website tests (including A/B, multivariate, heat mapping, etc.) to optimize key performance indicators for site visitors.
- Thoroughly leverage website analytics tool to identify user paths and interaction; utilize this data to inform future testing and site improvements.
- Utilize in-house and third-party data sources to compile, interpret and act on weekly and ad hoc KPI data to evaluate success and identify areas of opportunity; conduct root cause analysis of trends observed and act independently to change offers and testing strategies based on results.
- Set overall priorities for website development and serve as primary liaison between marketing and development teams.
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate will possess a bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or related field, and will have 5-7years progressive experience in traffic driving and analysis/optimization. Additional requirements include:
- Experience in and familiarity with all aspects of e-commerce and online marketing.
- Proven results leading the e-commerce traffic driving and analytical efforts for a top-tier B2C or B2B website.
- Must have experience developing and executing a cohesive, ROI-driven marketing plan with proven results.
- Expertise in SEO (with examples) and a passion for staying on top of current trends.
- Expertise in SEM (with examples) and proven experience in managing and optimizing high-volume, complex campaigns that achieve targeted KPIs and business objectives.
- Expertise in the setup, utilization and analysis of statistical data from website stats packages (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.) to identify and react to key visitor trends, as well as the utilization of in-house and third-party data sources.
- Experience developing and executing a website testing plan and using third-party tools to gather results (i.e. Visual Website Optimizer, Google Website Optimizer, etc.).
- Top-notch analytical skills and the ability to leverage statistical techniques (i.e. correlation, regression, etc.) to synthesize data from multiple sources.
- Expertise in leveraging paid (i.e. affiliate, third-party e-mail, banner advertising) and unpaid (i.e. grassroots and social media) efforts to drive business objectives.
- Six Sigma training with a focus on root cause analysis highly preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and react quickly in a rapidly-changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly and persuasively present results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter