QA Specialist (27070) (closed)
Coordinate the quality effort for the entire software lifecycle; perform requirement analysis, testing and implementation of the Order Entry system to improve existing systems and review computer capabilities; develop complete test plans, designs, procedures, and test cases using Test Director, Oracle, SQL Server, SQL Query Analyzer, Unix Sun Solaris, Oracle 10g, JSP, Apache, XML, C++, BOD and SQL; create, track, and maintain quality plans and schedules; lead the design and implementation of new quality assurance methods and procedures; document and report quality assurance findings to project/program managers and development teams; coordinate and lead reviews and inspections; track and analyze historical data to predict future performance.
Minimum of 2 years experience:
- Reading XML's
- Writing VB/Java scripts
- Writing SQL queries in Oracle
- Writing Test cases
- Executing Test cases
- Knowledge of software quality principles
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
- Demonstrate analytical and communicative skills
- Handle multiple concurrent projects with limited oversight
- Ability to work in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision
Additional Information for Position:
- Work Schedule: Mon-Friday 9:00 to 6:00pm daily with occasional night / weekend work as required.
- T&M will be eligible to work remotely only during late hours and weekend hours.
- Verizon will provide laptop for resource
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title and number
Contract length 27 months