BPM Pega Lead System Architect (closed)
Location: Oahu Hawaii
Total 8+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of Pega PRPC or related experience
Position Description :
Provide overall leadership consulting services for the Architecture, Design and Development Pega PRPC solutions.
• Responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks.
• Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams developing BPM/BRE solutions using Pega
• Provide thought-leadership to client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
• Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
• Collaborates and leads global technology team to implement PRPC solution
• Works in conjunction with program manager to size, manage scope and risk
• Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success (realization of business benefit)
• Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer baseRequired
• Authorization to work in the US
• 8+ years of IT experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development
• 3+ years experience in design and implementation of PRPC-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander.
• 2+ years experience with PRPC v5.x (preferably V5.3 or above) with experience in new Pega capabilities• Experience on Pega CPM, Smart Investigate frameworks preferred
• Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
• Previous experience as a lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise designs
• Expertise and good understanding of Relational Database Management Systems including architecting and designing for performance and scalability and working with Object to Relational Mapping schemes for distributed data access
• Solid fundamentals in Core Java/J2EE & Object Oriented concepts
• Experience in Web technologies including Servlets, JSP, and XML. Should have hands on experience in developing web applications.
• Excellent skills in any of the RDBMS tools like Oracle, MSSQL, DB2 or Sybase. Should be proficient in SQL commands
• Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
• Experience working with any of the Servlet containers or Enterprise containers like Jakarta tomcat, BEA Weblogic, IBM WebSphere or JBOSS. Should have knowledge in using any of the mentioned servers like deployment, configuring & troubleshooting
• Knowledge in web services, JMS, Middleware tools (like Web Methods, Vitria), Web frameworks (like Struts, Spring), Design Patterns (like MVC I, MVC II etc).
• Knowledge of components for enterprise architecture like enterprise beans is a plus
Other Skills (desired) :
• Excellent consulting, presentation and facilitation skills.
• Industry experience in Financial Services/ Insurance / Healthcare will be a plus
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills
• Experience in global services model
• Project management experience is a plus
• Consulting experience with a large multi-national is a plus
• Prior experience with developing solution frameworks, productivity enhancements, and performance tuning frameworks is a plus.
• International and/or domestic travel to client location for short/long term as needed.