Oracle E-Business App Specialist (closed)
The primary purpose and function of the Oracle Application Specialist is to gather business requirements, translate these requirements into computer programs, test computer programs, move them into production, and then perform production and customer support. The Specialist will work on multiple modules of Oracle e-Business suite that support financial, human resources, purchasing and other business activities. This is an individual contributor position with no supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is required, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 1-3+ years of relevant professional experience including experience with some of the following Oracle tools preferred: Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Reports, Discoverer, Oracle Workflow, Web ADI, and XML Publisher.
- Strong desire, commitment, and demonstrated ability to learn new modules is required.
- Experience with Oracle e-Business suite applications (Oracle Financials, Oracle HCM, Oracle Advanced Benefits, Oracle Purchasing), with experience in at least one of the following modules required: Accounts Payable, Purchasing, iProcurement and Inventory.
- Medical background (veterinary technician, human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.) with medical terminology training is preferred.