Senior Business Analyst (closed)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst / Marketing Campaign expert—with experience using and applying SAS Campaign Management (V5.4)—to work on the analysis, configuration, application and validation of the Customer’s marketing campaigns within the SAS Campaign Management tool.
The Customer is currently transitioning aspects of their campaign management activities in-house, and will rely on you to leverage SAS Campaign Management for an important marketing campaign.
The Senior Business Analyst / Marketing Campaign expert will be responsible for the identification, interpretation, review, validation, documentation, and maintenance of business and functional requirements related to new campaigns using SAS Campaign Management.
This position will require you to: (1) interview and evaluate business requests from the Marketing Department (MarCom) to determine feasibility, (2) research and identify options, including understanding what data is needed, (3) recommend solutions that best serve the business needs, and (4) translate requirements to the IT team.
The Senior Business Analyst / Marketing Campaign expert will also present information regarding enhancements, and change, track and respond to questions from MarCom, vendors, and the IT team members.
In addition, this position will require you to participate in integration testing, acceptance testing, identify potential problems, and research opportunities to minimize complexity.
• Must possess 3 - 5 years of experience in requirements gathering and functional specifications development for campaign/marketing applications.
• Must have knowledge and prior use of campaign management tools, including SAS Campaign Management.
• Ability to interact with and elicit information from all stakeholders (MarCom, vendors, etc.) and IT teams.
• Strong executive interviewing skills for gathering business needs, goals, and requirements.
Qualified applicants must also possess the following skills/competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication, with experience facilitating meetings.
• Ability to interact effectively and develop positive working relationships among various Customer Teams.
• Must have expert experience with SAS Campaign Management.
• Must have experience working with SAS Information Maps.
• Must be able to analyze various business needs and operationalize them into actionable tasks to build out tables and data marts supporting marketing-business unit initiatives.
• Must be able to work with IT and lead strategy for collecting campaign results.
• Must have experience with Campaigns and Communications.
• Must have experience with EMAIL as the primary communication method.
• Must be able to successfully design a SAS Information Maps to support various selection criteria for marketing purposes.
• Must have experience with various types of marketing strategies and practices.
• Must be a be able to define from beginning to end the entire campaign and communication process including designing the data mart, designing the map, creating the selections, integrating statistical modeling, etc.
• Must be able to define a strategy for campaign tracking and measuring campaign effectiveness.
• Must be able to design and create a reporting framework to report on campaign results.
• Must have ideas and strategies for dealing with missing data, dirty data, duplicate data, house-holding, common/primary keys, etc.
• Must be able to measure range of response from an email communication including bounces, opens, click-through(s), spams, purchases, inferred and direct responses, etc.