User Experience Leader (closed)
Our client seeks a Senior User Experience professional who is passionate about User-centered design and enjoys a good constructive debate with other user experience professionals, developers and business counterparts.
• Own the UX vision for one or more products/product lines.
• Collaborate and/ lead interdisciplinary team that includes other user experience designers, developers, product and marketing managers as well as other stakeholders throughout all phases of the development cycle.
• Identify the right problems to solve. Gauge the usability of a new or existing products and make sound recommendations to improve them.
• Clearly understand and articulate the information architecture, workflows & processes surrounding the user.
• Create wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes to communicate the design effectively.
• Design and execute highly-targeted usability tests to validate specific design choices.
• Work with developers to create implementation strategies to ensure technical success.
• 5+ years’ work experience with user interface design process and methodology applied to web-based applications.
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
• Knowledge of Agile development and open source project experience is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree or above in Interaction design, Visual Design, HCI, Human Factors, Computer Science or a closely related area.
• Must be able to present a portfolio of UX work—Include links/URLs within your resume.
Reference # 624912
We look forward to working with you in a private and professional manner. We ask the following of you:
• Resumes MUST be submitted as a Word document to POSITIONS@NDT.COM
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979