EDC Developer (closed)
Aptiv Solutions is a global biopharmaceutical and medical device development company. We offer our clients an extensive portfolio of innovative services including adaptive trial design, early phase product strategy, regulatory services, pharmacovigilance, clinical resourcing and the operational support of a global clinical research organization. We have over 700 professionals in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Japan, and operate out of 26 offices in 17 countries. Aptiv Solutions has developed an integrated and advanced suite of software applications to support clinical trials.
To enhance the capabilities of our Data Management Team we are looking for a motivated EDC Developer as a permanent position in Cologne.
You will support our Data Management Team in a broad range of challenging tasks.
Your duties and responsibilities
- Design and development of eCRFs (Electronic data capture forms used in clinical trials)
- Set-up of study databases
- Programming of consistency checks on study data
- Compilation of study documentation
- Data transfers between internal and external systems
- Compilation of study status reports
- Adherence of GCP guidelines
- Participating in interdisciplinary study teams
- Support and training to the study team
Required skills and qualifications
- BS or MS degree in computer science or related areas
- Knowledge with Java technology
- Knowledge with web standards
- Experience in SQL programming
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Experience in application of the CDISC standards preferred
- Experience with SAS Software and/or basic Groovy programming experience preferred
For more information about our company and our career opportunities please visit www.aptivsolutions.com.
Interested? Then please apply (with cover letter, CV, reference letters) also in English by indication of your salary and availability online at our homepage or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.