Inside Sales Representative/Business Development Representative (closed)
Rand Worldwide is one of the world’s leading professional services and technology companies for the engineering community, targeting organizations in the building, infrastructure, and manufacturing industries. The company advances the way organizations design, develop, and manage building, infrastructure, and manufacturing projects. Fortune 500 and Engineering News Record's Top 100 companies work with the company to gain a competitive advantage through technology consulting, implementation, training, and support services. One of the world's largest integrators of Autodesk software, the company also provides data archiving based upon solutions from Autonomy, facilities management software from Archibus, CAD and PLM courseware through their Ascent division and provides training and support solutions.
Are you a goal-oriented, client-focused, self-starter with a passion for building strong relationships with your customers? Are you interested in starting your sales career with a market leader? We do everything we can to help you achieve your full potential. But we can’t do it all ourselves. You’ll need to bring the ambition, the motivation, and the drive.
As an Inside Sales Professional, you will create impact by:
- Prospect for new clients and developing stronger relationships with existing clients
- Identify client needs and opportunities where Rand Worldwide products and services will improve client productivity
- Achieve expected activity goals and gross profit targets
- Increase Rand Worldwide's visibility in the industry and provide marketing with competitive and industry information.
- Prepare proposals and presentations for existing and new accounts
- Tenacious, focused and driven with a customer service attitude
- Ability to learn quickly with an interest in technology
- Basic fundamental sales skills and techniques
- Post-secondary diploma or degree
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Experience using MS Office applications
WHAT SETS YOU APART?
An ideal candidate will have: energy, enthusiasm, edge and a willingness to be open to new ideas. Oh, plus all that other stuff that every job description states such as:
- Business savvy and an opportunity seeker
- Enthusiastic with a passion for excellence
- Professional, honest and ethical
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The opportunity to be part of a company where you’ll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment
- The opportunity to work with other talented and awesome people!
WHY WORK AT RAND WORLDWIDE?
We are a company on the move with the rich legacy of 20 plus years in the business, but the energy of a startup!
If you are a person who wants to make a difference in your customers’ lives, have confidence in your ability to succeed, love a challenge, thrive on change and are a self-starter, come see what Rand Worldwide has to offer.
When you work with an industry leader, you expect more. At Rand Worldwide, we offer a competitive salary, commission (if eligible), and bonus potential and excellent benefits. Our benefits include:
- Group RSP with a Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
Visit us at http://www.rand.com for more information.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.