Graphics Coordinator (closed)
Our legal client is currently seeking a detail-oriented individual to fill a contract Graphic Arts opening. The position involves production, creative development and coordination of all firm promotional materials and communications (hard copy and electronic, with heavy emphasis on electronic communications), such as client newsletters, invitations, brochures, announcements, ads and other items; development of advanced PowerPoint presentations; coordination of projects with outside printers and other vendors; and support of the Marketing Department with other projects as needed.
• Multimedia experience, such as video production, web site design and maintenance, and photo direction, as well as social media is a plus.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite 5, including: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash and Microsoft Office is also required.
• Individual must be a team player, possess the ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced, high demand environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills preferred.
• Two – three years of design experience and a degree in graphic design is preferred.