Production & Facilities Manager (closed)
- Privately-held E&P with assets in the Barnett and Marcellus Shale
- Work to optimize production and design surface facilities
- $180k+ salary range + incentives, stock options and benefits
Stellar Recruitmentis partnered with a privately-held Exploration and Production Company with significance in onshore unconventional resource projects consisting of tight gas sands, gas shales and coalbed methane. Due to a high-growth phase they are looking to hire a Production/Facilities Manager in Denver, CO.
As the Production/Facilities Manager, reporting to the VP of Production Operations, you will utilize your engineering skills to help increase production, lower lease operating costs and engineer surface facilities. Other duties include:
- Monitor and review producing well performances to optimize production
- Implement opportunities to improve production and reduce expenses
- Manage the design of artificial lift, well stimulation and well workovers
- Design, cost and construct measurement, gathering and compression systems
- Interact with field personnel to maintain project schedules
- Ensure regulatory compliance with local, state and federal agencies
- Travel to site in CO, TX and PA as needed
- BS in Engineering with a preference towards Petroleum Engineering
- 10+ years of upstream oil and gas production engineering and field operations
- Experience with unconventional natural gas plays is preferred
- Prior engineering and design of gas gathering, metering and treating facilities
- Strong capabilities with project management, budgeting and cost reduction
- Ability to thrive on a small, multi-disciplined team in a fast-paced environment
If you want to join a growing company with an experienced management team and send your CV/Resume in word format to the consultant below.
Your details are always held in confidence and no CVs/resumes are ever submitted to our clients without your consent.
CONSULTANT: Daniel Mallatt