Epic Beacon Applications Operations Analyst
Permanent, Full-Time opportunity in Washington
Beacon Certified with Build
- Serves as a liaison and builds collaborative relationships between Informatics and operational users to ensure the optimum design and use of clinical software and workflows for patient safety, patient experience, resource efficiency, and revenue capture.
- Analyzes and articulates current state workflows and barriers to optimization. Analyzes business requirements and develops design specifications.
- Uses excellent customer service skills to resource user groups, to provide training and support, and to act as a change agent in service of organizational goals. Assists in workflow process changes.
- Designs classroom curricula and provides classroom instruction for Informatics education. Develops competency assessments, assesses learners’ competencies, and documents outcomes. Participates in the update and maintenance of training and support materials.
- Works with operational users to define and articulate reporting needs, communicate the requirements to Informatics Business Intelligence Analysts, and participate in data collection. Trains operational users in the use of operational reports. Collaborates with Informatics Business Intelligence Analysts in designing reports that meet business requirements of the organization.
- Analyzes, configures, maintains, and supports clinical informatics software, in collaboration with other analysts in Informatics. With design guidance, responsible for designing and implementing routine solutions across multiple departments (or software modules). Manages small to medium technical projects. Serves in key technical role throughout software life cycle including maintenance, improvements, and upgrades.
- Analyzes business requirements provided by Informatics Business Analysts and others to determine current functionality, identify system constraints, communicate risks, execute design specifications, and test scenarios to meet business requirements.
- Ensures maintenance of adequate software documentation and adheres to change control processes. Analyzes vendor release notes for opportunities and impacts on functionality and workflows.
- May require becoming proficient in additional Epic applications.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university. (An equivalent 1:1 education/information systems experience, including formal job training in software configuration, may be substituted for each year of college not completed.)
- WA State RN License is preferred (or the ability to become licensed in WA State before date of hire).
- A minimum of three years of related Analyst experience.
- A minimum of one year experience in Epic system configuration.
- A minimum of one year supporting electronic health record users.
- Epic certification or proficiency in one or more Epic applications, or willingness to become proficient in six months- Epic Beacon certification is preferred.
- The qualified candidate must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and a strong aptitude in Information Technology.
- Candidate will have a proven track record of producing quality deliverables on time, taking ownership and accountability of assignments, and demonstrating a strong work ethic.
Send Resume's to email@example.com