Operations Accounting Manager (closed)
· Operations Accounting transaction processing, including revenue processing, distributions and collections, JIB processing, invoicing and collections, vendor payments, production tax reporting and payments, etc.
· Monthly close process, including revenue, production tax, accounts payable, and joint interest.
· Preparation, review and analysis of monthly account reconciliations.
· Communications with Operations and Executive Management.
· SOX compliance for all related processes.
· Audit coordination for related Operations Accounting matters.
· Process efficiencies and effectiveness.
· Manage staff of ~15 employees
· Special projects as required.
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
· Certified Public Accountant preferred.
· A minimum of 15 years experience in the oil and gas E&P industry.
· Strong personnel and department management skills.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills within all levels of the organization.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Analytical and problem solving skills.
· Systems aptitude and process improvement orientation.
· Knowledge of Excalibur and Hyperion preferred.