Instructional Systems Designer - 570 (closed)
TrainingFolks is currently looking for Instructional Systems Designers in the Baltimore area !!
TrainingFolks is a global provider of custom learning solutions, consulting and contingent workforce services. Combining award winning adult learning experience, with a proven engagement methodology that includes a talented network of learning professionals, TrainingFolks collaborates with our clients to implement change. Founded in 1997, TrainingFolks’ mission is to build a higher performing workforce. We address our clients' issues of urgency, capacity and capability.
The Instructional Systems Designers will be required to:
- Develop instructor-led, web-based training and blended learning solutions
- Develop and reviewing POIs for classroom training
- Conduct training needs analyses and task reviews
- Deploy Section 508 and SCORM compliant web based solutions to LMS
The Instructional Systems Designers should possess:
- Experience in development of courseware in HTML, Flash (with ActionScript programming) and other tools such as Articulate, Captivate, etc.
- Experience reviewing Courseware Storyboards
- Ability to collaborate with content managers or other subject matter experts (SME’s)
- Experience with Template Design
- Skilled in developing instructor-led, web-based training (WBT) and blended learning solutions
- Ability to work independently
- Experience developing Section 508-compliant and SCORM-conformant web-based solutions
- Knowledge/experience in marketing training programs a plus
- Top Secret Security Clearance Required or the ability to obtain
- Education/Experience: M.A or M.Ed in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology or related fields. 6+ years of experience developing web-based, instructor-led and blended learning solutions. At least 2 years of experience supporting government clients on-site. Experience in working with DoD components is a plus. 4 additional years of experience may be substituted for the MA degree.
Location: Baltimore, MD
- 5-8 Months
- Full time hours
- Immediate start
Overall compensation for this role is positioned as ‘competitive’ and will vary depending on your level of experience, and number of years you have applied your skills. If you are interested in this role please send your resume (WORD format), references, certifications, related experience and your rate/salary expectations to email@example.com .
In the subject line of your submission please mention – "570: Instructional Systems Designers"
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring opportunities with TrainingFolks, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.