Human Resources Generalist (closed)
Our client, a growing business services company in the northern Philadelphia suburbs is seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist to help the Human Resources Department in achieving its objectives and goals. Reporting directly to the VP of HR, the ideal candidate will have 5+ years of “hands-on" generalist experience.
- Full cycle recruitment for non-exempt/exempt positions includes creating sourcing strategies, phone/in person interviewing, running background checks, managing external agencies, extending offers through to New Employee Orientation.
- Assist VP of HR in administering company benefit programs.
- Serve as alternate for processing bi-weekly payroll in accordance with standard payroll practices (ADP-PCP).
- Monitor and report trends and prepare metrics including EEO-1, Ad-Hoc, headcount/turnover and track effectiveness of recruitment efforts.
- Handle HR compliance issues.
- Administer FMLA /NJFL, Leaves and Disability in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Back up support for Payroll.
- Project Management as needs arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in related field, PHR required.
- Must have 5+ years experience in related field as a senior generalist, human resources manager, or business partner in a fast paced environment with 400+ employees.
- Must have outstanding oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with HRMS preferred.