Administrative Assistant (closed)
National Firm Seeks Administrative Assistant
Does the possibility of working for a nationally ranked firm appeal to you? Our client, a recognized consulting firm located in the Tysons Corner area, is looking for a sharp Administrative Assistant to assist their team. This role includes responsibilities such as providing general office support, entering data and maintaining administrative logs, processing mail and special requests, dealing with client files, and maintaining inventory and coordinating ordering of supplies. The position offers a diverse set of responsibilities in a fast paced office.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree
- 2-3 years administrative experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely organized and adept at coordinating administrative needs throughout an office
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Possess the ability to perform multiple tasks accurately to function effectively in this dynamic environment!
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com referencing the bullhorn “Consulting AA” ad in the subject line.