Titanium Developers (closed)
Evozon is seeking a talented software developer to join our Web & Mobile Development team. This person will be responsible for developing code and modules on a specific set of requirements, used both on web and mobile applications.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Taking part in all the steps of the development process of software products (analysis, design, coding, test and maintenance);
- Following a function from specification through design and implementation to launching;
- Developing custom applications and modifying existing applications to meet changing business requirements.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
- Previous Experience in working with Titanium framework is a plus;
- Experience using frameworks like jQuery, Mootools, ExtJS;
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience with agile development methodologies (SCRUM);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- Excellent benefits package including private health-care;
- Customized career planning;
- Work on exciting and varied projects;
- Work with cutting edge technologies;
- Flexible schedule;
- Significant growth opportunities;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a great match for us, we will contact you immediately and, if your skill set doesn’t match our requirements, your profile will be saved in our database and you will be contacted the moment we have an opening which you qualify for.