Test Manager (closed)
Scope of Work
Rapidly changing multi-project release environment, Expected to develop and deliver a project test plan and other relevant test set deliverables in line with clients Testing Framework and support and manage a project test team. Also expected to champion quality assurance objectives across all areas of the System Development lifecycle, be involved in the process of achieving efficiency and effectiveness improvements and achieve productivity targets on behalf of the Applications Testing Centre.
- Minimum 6+ years continuous testing experience, in an IT environment, including planning, writing and executing tests utilising various types of specifications
- Experience in Government agencies preferred
- Proven experience with test tools in particular Mercury Test Director/Quality Center
- Extensive experience of testing concepts, principles, methodologies, the software development life cycle, systems development and customer management
- Experience in effectively leading, mentoring and managing staff, including conducting performance reviews of both APS and Contractor staff
- Proven experience in the development and delivery of quality test management artefacts (including but not limited to) Test Plans, Memorandum of Understanding, Weekly Project Testing Reports, Daily Testing Reports, Sign Off Reports.
Close Date: 8 May 2012
Duration of the Contract:
Should be available to start at Short Notice
Please send your resumes to email@example.com
or apply directly through
Call us on 02 8234 6400 for details