IntSenior Mecnanical Engineer
This excellent engineering group, with more than 30 offices across the globe, they provide engineering consulting capabilities in Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP); Infrastructure and Environment; Structures; Project Management; and Planning and Urban Development. Their team of experienced and responsive consultants provides a complete solution approach for total project delivery, offering clients original and highly buildable design solutions that satisfy their cost and time requirements.
They are looking to expand their London based MEP team with ambitious, driven individuals who are passionate about building services engineering. They are working with some of the world?s leading architects on major projects in Europe and the Middle East.
They present an excellent opportunity to join a motivated company who are building on an excellent reputation.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university in the respective discipline
- Hands on experience (in a leading consultancy environment) 5 or more years in the design and documentation of high-rise commercial and residential buildings, shopping centres, hotels and sports / entertainment facilities
- Should be fully familiar with current industry software
- Selected individuals will work on the design, delivery
- Proven record in leading projects and managing a team of engineers/ technicians
For individuals that would like the opportunity to progress in the building services arena this is an fantastic opportunity.