IT Network Consultant, Cambridge, up to £45k (closed)
Our Cambridge based client is currently looking for an experienced senior IT engineer to join an expanding company where you will be able to put all of your breadth skills to use.
You will be working in a small team where you will manage the full lifecycle of various IT project from initial ideas through to full delivery and support.
Your experience should include:
• Good solid 3rd/4th line person looking for more of a challenge and gain exposure to a wider array of technologies and environments.
• Someone looking to progress and continue with their technical development
• Someone looking to contribute significantly to the ongoing development of a small but growing business
• Someone who is able to act as the technically authority or the escalation point for major issues or solutions
• Ideally worked in multi site environments
• Sound Windows and MS Office skills
• Excellent multisite Windows backend skills, AD, backup software, AV, WDS etc
• Excellent multisite Exchange knowledge (not just admin)
• Very good networking knowledge, layer 3, VLAN’s etc (Cisco, HP etc)
• Very Good customer services skills
• Excellent Linux knowledge
• Good firewall knowledge
• Experience of SAN hardware
• Experience of Virtualisation technology and solutions
If you are looking for a challenging role and a position where you can put your skills to good use please apply now or contact Andy Bloom on 01223 237 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org