Project Administrator (closed)
Our client, a rapidly growing software provider is looking for someone to provide key assistance in the auditing of the aftersales process ensuring progress is reported regularly to senior management. The successful applicant to this brand new role will be joining the professional services team reporting to the operations and finance manager who are all based in Cambridge.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, have a good knowledge of all Microsoft Office products as well as some administrative experience as these are essential within this role.
- Auditing the PMO documentation for each project on a weekly basis and reporting on the progress of projects to senior leadership
- Tracking CTO days & reminding relevant staff when they are expiring, and helping to expedite paperwork waiting for approval
- Working with purchase ledger/finance to ensure that they obtain the approvals they require for processing payments & invoicing in a timely fashion
- Partner timesheet management & input to our systems
- Additional items that may appear as the PMO evolves
- Assisting team to provide workable solutions to issues that occur
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity we encourage you to apply.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employer.