SFDC Solutions Architect - Anywhere in US (closed)
Location : Anywhere in the US
Exceptional Track record
Function as CRM/ Salesforce.com (SFDC) Solutions
Architect within large enterprise based CRM/SFDC implementations. The CRM / SFDC
Solutions Architect is responsible for working with the functional consultants,
customer business and technical teams to create unique customer solutions
leveraging the full power of the SFDC.com platform. This is a customer
facing role that will have responsibility for documenting requirements and
specifications for custom components and interfaces, designing solutions in
accordance to best practices, and leading the technical
teams through the build, test and deployment of the solution. The Architect
will be responsible for interacting with the sales team to help correctly scope
new development work
- 8-12 years of overall industry experience in technology leadership roles with significant client facing component.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in progressive roles within the SalesForce.com technology stack.
- Prior experience of CRM technologies is required.
- Experience in presenting strategies and solutions to senior executives on the customer side.
- Able to communicate with multiples layers of organizations, including CxO level and senior leadership.
- Excellent communication with the ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal planes internally and in client organizations.
- Demonstrate the flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences.
- Direct experience with a minimum of three SFDC Sales and Service Cloud implementations (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com).
- Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC ( for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders, etc.).
- Strong technical foundation including; Advanced structured programming - APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, etc., understanding of RDMS concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of SFDC CRM software solutions.
Good to have Skills:
- CRM Certifications
- Salesforce.com certified architect
- Saleforce.com certified Sales Cloud or Service Cloud consultant
- Salesforce.com certified advanced developer
- Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader
- Experience with the Salesforce.com web services API
- Demonstrated knowledge of XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, and EAI processes
- Experience with Oracle SOA Fusion Middleware
- Prior experience with SFDC Sales Cloud and Partner Portal
- Prior experience of CRM technologies will be highly desirable.
- Strong background with Web-based and Cloud-based Architectures
- Strong presentation, problem solving and communication skills