IS Support Specialist (closed)
We are looking for support specialists, in St. Louis, MO, to:
1. Provide support to employees in areas of job responsibility.
2. Setup and maintain computer hardware and software in accordance
with standard practices.
3. Maintain Phone and Voicemail systems.
4. Resolve billing and service interruption problems with local and
long distance carriers for voice and data communication.
5. Install, configure and maintain routers, switches, and wireless
access points as directed.
6. Maintain anti-virus software across all systems.
7. Maintain Commvault across systems needing backups.
8. Purchase hardware, software, and other necessary items as
directed, using procedures for purchasing and receiving.
9. Install and maintain network cabling.
10. Develop and maintain new skills to accomplish assigned tasks and
11. Perform work on various department projects.
12. Develop and follow written procedures in areas of job
13. Keep accurate documentation on projects, transactions with
vendors, and hardware and software inventory.
14. Train and instruct users relating to the above areas.
15. Travel to branch sites or other
locations to perform any of the above duties or for training.
1. Experience with Microsoft Windows 7/XP, supporting and installing
Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2003, Microsoft Office 2010.
2. Experience with Cisco routers, switches, and access points.
3. Experience with phone systems, voicemail systems, and working with
4. Have Valid Driver's License