||Support District Manager or Rehab Program Manager with onsite rehabilitation related responsibilities while providing directpatient care in accordance with Federal, State and Local regulations. Provide RUGS management per scope of service and other duties assigned by DM on a periodic basis.|
- Graduate from an accredited four (4) year program for Speech Language Pathology
- Must possess and maintain current state or national certification and/or licensure in accordance with the state-specific practice.
- Must have own transportation to travel between sites as needed.
- Must possess computer skills of the type and at a level necessary to accomplish specific job duties and assignments.
- Must meet Clinical Competency requirements upon hire and as needed.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Must possess problem-solving skills of the type and at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
- Must be able to relate professionally, positively and cooperatively with patients, patients? family members and other employees at all levels.
|Essential Job Functions
- Communicate with District Manager on all rehab related issues within facility in a timely manner. Relay communications from DM to staff when requested. DM may request RPC address some issues as the DM?s surrogate.
- Responsible for ensuring that New Hires have a valid license and complete on-site required paperwork prior to treating a patient
- Responsible for ensuring the on-site paperwork is submitted to Admin Services
- Notify the DM and assist in addressing any issue or opportunity for improved customer service within a facility.
- Notify the DM of new therapy denials, and assist as requested with the coordination of the denial process in a timely manner.
- Be active in facilitating the Scope of Service activities in a facility within the guidelines established by DM.
- Assist rehab team in coordination of optimal interdisciplinary patient scheduling and establishing a group treatment schedule that is most appropriate to patients? needs
- Effectively communicate with MDS Coordinator and transdisciplinary team to determine accuracy of appropriate minutes per rehab RUG category, and assures appropriate input.
- Ensure timely completion of all billing documentation through daily review of CPT Logs and notifies DM of issues.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the Medicare process including communicating with facility staff in setting of assessment reference date, use of grace days, and RST parameters
- Facilitate clinical discussion around appropriate RUGS mix with all team members using CDs and clinical extenders as appropriate to work with licensed therapists.
- Review RST logs daily to determine:
- If ARD coincides with MDS. Communicate differences to the MDS Coordinator.
- Work with rehab staff to educate and train the PPS process, using CDs and clinical extenders as appropriate, to meet patient needs in a cost effective manner.
- Communicate to DM when a therapist after inservicing and mentoring on proper methods, continues to demonstrate inconsistencies in accuracy of minutes.
- Immediately contact DM when a potential or actual compliance issue is identified.
- Be responsible for communication of rehab minutes for MDS entry according to facility protocol.
- Assist DM with reinforcement of and follow up to orientation for new employees regarding facility systems and MDS process, or other areas as directed by DM
- Be the primary on-site coordinator for billing system issues and ROM completion.
- Complete facility reports, such as roll call and ROM reports, within required deadlines as directed by DM.
- Assist DM with projects as required.
- Comply with the Company?s Code of Conduct, policies and procedures contained in company, Federal and State requirements and regulations.
- Assist DM in the oversight of team direct patient care time on a daily/weekly basis.
- Coordinate with DM and assist in creating strategic facility plans towards team performance enhancement
- Assist the DM with facility marketing, by working with the marketing director, to guide appropriate utilization of therapy team with internal and external marketing
- Coordinate and collaborate with clinical extenders and/or Clinical Director regarding patient care needs when providing oversight to the patient screening/patient identification process in building, for new admits, change of condition, and quarterly assessments. Reports back to DM on process improvement needs.
- In collaboration with the DM, coordinates timely discussion around rehab team response to quality indicator needs/changes
- Under the direction of the DM, work with the CD and/or clinical extenders to enhance clinical service support for individual team members and/or team.
||Full - Time|
||Our culture of clinical excellence and passion for what we do compels us to constantly innovate and improve. It also drives our commitment to offer more ways to help you achieve your personal and professional goals with:
We are always in need of outstanding, compassionate professionals to join our team. Bring your passion for individualized care, and we?ll reward your dedication and performance with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical insurance, retirement savings plans, and paid time off, not to mention an environment where you can grow long-term professional relationships with colleagues and patients. Apply today!
- Management and clinical career ladders
- Continuing education assistance
- Master clinician program
- Assistance with professional dues and licensure
- Ongoing clinical support
- Supervisors and managers who are therapists
- Professional autonomy
- Flexible work schedules