Marketing Development Manager - Europe (closed)
Marketing Development Manager - Europe
Aerospace Background;Degree in Engineering or equivalent
5+ Yrs experience in sales, marketing, business development or strategic supply chain activities, in the Aerospace sector.
Proficiency in English and French.
The Market Development Manager is responsible for the development and execution of market development initiatives that will drive Asia’s growth strategies in existing MRO and OEM market segments.
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Understanding and studying total supply chain in Aerospace segments - MRO, OEM components makers.
- Development and implementation of business strategy for the targeted segments to include recommendation of appropriate value proposition or solution offering.
- Understand the key trends in the relevant market segments and identify the today and tomorrow customer requirements, in link with relevant OEMs & Aerospace markets organisation.
- Accountable for targets, customer revenue, tracking results and profitability of all channels and customer retention.
- Maximize cross selling opportunities at every customer touch point throughout the customer journey and to integrate new business sales and service process to optimize the customer experience and maximize return.
- Assist in the development of the planning, designing and implementing of business plans, such as, capture plans, proposal activities
- Work closely with other departments and/or functions (e.g. Program Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, etc) to coordinate customer activities, and market strategies
- Analyse competitor offer, market positioning and activities.
- Propose business strategy for each segment: clarify segmentation, indentify opportunities, propose the solution offer strategy & positioning, clarify appropriate business models.
- Define the value proposition, and recommend the products and/or solution offering(s) for this segment, in relation with the Offer management team.
- Contribute to the roadmap definition, working in collaboration with respective manufacturing sites and regional Aerospace Industry group.
- Contribute to build the development action plan for the working in collaboration with respective manufacturing sites and regional Aerospace Industry Manager.
- Support Asia regional management on strategic planning and market evaluations.
- ·Share knowledge and educate the organization, using the relevant relays, on market key trends, applications, customer needs, opportunities.
- ·Through his/her market strategy expertise, contributes to processes and methods development.
- ·Degree in Engineering or equivalent. MBA is a plus.
- ·Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales, marketing, business development or strategic supply chain activities, preferably in the Aerospace sector.
- ·Proficiency in English and Mandarin.
- ·Proficient in marketing tools & methods; and commercial & sales methods
- ·Excellent analytical skills applied to a broad range of business and industry issues.
- ·Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to motivate and successfully lead complex projects on time and within budget.
- ·Strategic thinker and ability to plan and execute complex projects.
- ·Superb presentation skills, including the ability to communicate complex ideas to a lay audience.
- ·Ability to thrive in a fast -paced, and ever changing environment.
- ·Excellent business ethics and integrity