IT Project Manager
Loans technology is fragmented & often duplicated across Client. The business strategy is to combine and reduce the number of loan trading businesses globally and couple that with a consolidation in the front to back loan processing technology architecture. The Strategic Cash Loan Program is a multi-year program of work to deliver a strategic trade capture, valuation, risk and P&L delivery platform for loans within Global Credit & Emerging Markets.
The main purpose of the current project is to agree on a single global process for Trade Capture with the key stakeholders, provide a single Trade Capture System for Loans within the business and establish two-way straight-through communication between the Trade Capture System and Booking System (LS2).
The position is directly mapped to the Top 20 priority CIB Loans initiative and has sponsorship at the highest levels of the business.
The role encompasses project management around the design, development, and deployment of the Loan Trade Capture System.
• The candidate, as Project Manager, will have full responsibility and ownership of the project, including development of a detailed project plan, identifying milestones and tracking progress to delivery.
• The candidate will be responsible for engaging with third-party vendor for component development and delivery.
• The candidate will run daily scrum calls with development team and weekly updates with program manager.
• The candidate will document project status and present to stakeholders in weekly meetings.
• The candidate will interact with Pricing team leads to build out loan marking and position management component.
• The candidate will be expected to engage multiple teams within client (e.g. Pricing, Risk, etc) and leverage other SME’s who are not direct reports.
Please forward your resume and contact information to email@example.com or call 732-201-6660 for immediate consideration.
Thanks & Best Regards.