Content Management Business Analyst (closed)
The Latitude Group is currently seeking multiple Business Analysts to be part of a unique opportunity and to join a collaborative team. Our client is well-established in the Twin Cities and building out cutting-edge online capabilities. This is a high profile project and previous work experience with Content Management Systems is a must!
- Analyze data gathered and potential solutions.
- Review and confer with management and users about enhancements, upgrades, improvements, process, etc.
- Interview of internal and external clients
- Document findings and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Design, evaluate, recommend, and approve changes
The ideal candidate must possess solid oral and written communications skills and demonstrate the ability to function within a strong team environment. In addition, a critical component to the position is the ability to work with multiple internal and external clients. Additional skills required:
- 2+ years of IT Business Analysis Experience
- 2+ years of gathering / documenting business requirements
- Strong experience in translating Business Requirements into technical specifications
To apply, or for more information, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.